Friday, October 20, 2023

The Fitbit Charge 6 Fashion Show

Wait. What's this? I have a Fitbit Charge 6? I do now. I bought one on Monday morning and I love it. 

In summary, it's the same as the Fitbit Charge 5 but with better heart rate monitoring and the ability to control apps with a swipe or two such as Google Maps and YouTube Music. I'm thrilled I can use the same wrist straps on this newer model, so I thought I'd share what's in my growing collection.


First, here's the medical ID sleeves I wear on the strap. These are made in various colors, and I chose red and hot pink for the same reason. Whether it's someone with a good eye or a flaming homophobe, I don't want first responders and bystanders to miss this vital information if I ever have a medical emergency.


I've owned the black and cherry cola sports straps since I bought the Fitbit Charge 5 two years ago, and they're still going strong. The "Golden Sunrise" one on the right is brand new but it doesn't quite look like that off camera. I suspect someone at the Fitbit office is a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan. It looks a lot like their "Creamsicle" throwback jersey color from the 70s and 80s.


Last and certainly not least is the first woven band I bought for my fitness tracker. Whether it's the month of June or any other special occasion, I can wear this strap with Pride. It's a Pride strap. Get it?

Those are the straps I own, but something tells me I'll likely shop for more on Etsy and other places as time passes.

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Good idea to pick a bold color that stands out. I wouldn't have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the old school stainless steel bracelets and thought people nowadays would miss those.

      Delete