Current Mood

If I weren't on Metformin, I would be like Neena Thurman over here on the left and doing shots. Even at this ungodly hour.

Late last night, while my character was dancing the night away in her club in GTA Online, the Las Vegas Raiders fired head coach Josh McDaniels AND general manager Dave Ziegler.

The Patriot Way, which was supposed to bring the Raiders back to power, proved to be ineffective without Tom Brady at quarterback. Not even Jimmy Garoppolo and his charming good looks could do anything right.

I'm thankful Raiders owner Mark Davis came to his senses and said enough was enough. Hell, it was enough when McDaniels lost to a high school coach (Jeff Saturday), a bum that was picked up off the street 24 hours earlier (Baker Mayfield) and then a Division II quarterback from a college I've never heard of (Tyson Bagent).

It also bothered me that the Raiders have two Pro Bowl wide receivers (Dantae Adams & Hunter Renfrow) plus last year's rushing leader in Josh Jacobs and STILL can't score 20 points in a game. That is inexcusable.

If only I could drink up to celebrate another lost season... 

Comments

Post a Comment