Monday, January 29, 2024

Here We Go Again

 
Remember the flooding and mudslides that affected my city last week? I discovered to my dismay that we're going for Round Two with Mother Nature on Thursday and Friday. I expect to be okay, but as you can imagine it will disrupt my life for a bit until the rains stop.

For now, I want to concentrate on things that make me happy like my ongoing weight loss. Then there's my GTA Online character in an outfit inspired by Aoi Miyamori from Shirobako. She's in the moon pool inside her submarine, where we launch The Cayo Perico Heist. The moon pool has two levels. The top level opens up to the surface and allows that helicopter to fly wherever she needs to go. Below that is a fancy submersible that goes quite far underwater.

It must be nice to have $42 million in the bank, own several properties and have an 80+ car collection.

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes ok at your house. The videos of the floods there were horrific.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should be fine, but I hope some pests aren't. You see what I mean on the latest post.

      Delete