Wednesday, January 31, 2024

(Not) Wordless Wednesday: Life Balance

The good news: I have become quite adept at separating Juan "El Rubio" Strickler from his most prized possessions. This afternoon it was a pink diamond and a duffel bag filled with cocaine and some loose cash in his safe. My cut, including the $50,000 elite bonus, was quite a haul.

Also this afternoon...

We did so much to improve the property during the past year, so you can imagine how pissed off I was when I discovered this a few hours ago. I hope those little fuckers drown tomorrow, and if they don't the pest control company will arrive on Friday to help remedy the issue, weather permitting.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! They built that all up so fast. That would piss me off too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how resilient insects and bugs are.

    ReplyDelete