Monday, February 26, 2024

And Now, A Word From Our Sponsor...

 
When reason fails, force prevails.

Even though I'm retired, I needed a little dark humor to get my Monday morning going. 

My character earned that Black Eagle hat from the Weapons Expert career track. That livery is one of many that can be chosen for the GTA Online version of the Ford Raptor pickup truck, which has quickly become one of my favorite vehicles to drive in San Andreas.

I've always envisioned my character's back story as ex-military, but instead of dog tags she has a diamond encrusted platinum skull on that chain around her neck. She looks quite badass!

4 comments:

  1. She does look like she has little tolerance for BS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of like me when it comes to certain family members!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. She looks even more so now that I updated her hairstyle to a loose bun.

      Delete