(Not) Wordless Wednesday: New Avatar

 
This is my Gran Turismo 7 character's new fire suit and helmet. He's dressed as if he's ready to race in Japan's Super GT series, hence the Japanese lettering alongside the Nissin logo. MSI is his primary "sponsor", and I've loved their products ever since I used one of their motherboards to assemble my gaming PC nearly a decade ago.

As much as I love the "Kurumi" helmet design, seeing that Zojirushi logo makes me a little sad. My rice cooker had been dormant since last September for obvious reasons, but now I know I can include half a cup of cooked basmati rice in my chicken and steamed vegetable dinners without an issue. 

I shall buy some at the market today!

Comments

  1. She;s looking FIERCE in that get up!

    Sassybear
    https://idleeyesandadormy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, the avatars in GT7 are male but I have no issue with that.

      Delete

Post a Comment