Things That Make Me Happy...


I spent about an hour and a half working on an idea for a racing helmet in Gran Turismo 7 and came up with this livery. Most of the anime liveries look more like a cluttered mess, so I went with something that looks traditional yet features Kurumi on both sides. I really like it!

Then this happened in an online race with the Alfa yesterday. Can you read that racer's rear bumper?

Now see that same racer's rear bumper pointing in the wrong direction one sweeping turn later when he accelerated too quickly upon corner exit and slapped against the guardrails on the right. Bye!

Comments

  1. haha...that is too funny. Bye is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just popping in to say Hi! I know nothing about what you speak of...like hearing a different language, lol!!!!! I have never gamed. So Hi, hope your well, I will show myself out now, lol!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment