Question For Y'all

Do you Hulu?

I don't Hulu myself. I HIDIVE, but that's the reason why I'm asking y'all. I just learned some of my favorite anime shows and movies that were exclusively on HIDIVE will now be available on Hulu next month.

Oshi No Ko, the anime about idol sensation Ai Hoshino and her twins Ruby and Aqua, will premiere its first season on July 1st. The first episode is 90 minutes long and serves as the prequel. The rest of the season's episodes are the standard 23 minutes or so.

July 2nd is the premiere for the movie The Tunnel To Summer, The Exit To Goodbyes. I watched it a few months ago and found it enjoyable.

July 3rd brings horror anime Dark Gathering and the action/adventure Reincarnated As A Sword. The second season of The Eminence In Shadow will also premiere at that time, so I'm assuming the first season was already available. All three are worth a watch, especially Sword. Who wouldn't like watching a meek cat girl team up with a magical sword to become a little badass?

July 15th is when the yuri classic Bloom Into You is available. I never got to see I'm Quitting Heroing! or Ya Boy Kongming! but I hear those are good as well.

So if you Hulu, you can also enjoy some really good anime along with your usual programming.

Comments

Post a Comment