Monday, June 3, 2024

Simple Things That Make Me Happy

The next couple of days promise to upend my world. I'm not prepared to discuss the deets at this time, so to fill any possible future voids in posting on the blog I thought I'd share the simple things that make me happy at the moment.

Driving a Mazda Miata on a track as fast as I can. That's the one I referenced in my last post that needed to become yet another "Kurumi" clone. 

I still wouldn't mind having a Miata as a second vehicle in real life, provided I continue to lose weight and exercise regularly. It's no fun to climb in and out of a car that low to the ground when your knees and other body joints are barking in protest.

I usually don't care for getting Platinum level PlayStation trophies, but for The Quintessential Quintuplets: Quintessential Summer Memories game I'm making an exception. This will take up some of the time I'm not using to edit novel.

I'm replaying the game from an in progress save to unlock both the normal and good endings for the Nakano sisters, Futaro's little sister Raiha, and the All Sisters routes. In the process, I should also unlock all of the galleries. I expect to earn the Platinum trophy for this game by next weekend.

As I joked a few days ago, I have to juggle the Nakano's studies. In most cases, they have to increase their acumen in five subjects in 14 days to a score of at least 80. As their part time tutor Futaro, I also have to make one of the sisters fall in love with him to unlock their individual endings. 

Replaying the game can be tedious, but each of the Nakano's stories feels like it's straight out of the anime so I don't mind taking my time when I complete the first of the two routes.

Miku is my favorite of the Nakano sisters. She's shy, a history buff, and I feel the best fit for Fukaro. Like the MC tutor, she says the darndest things when she expresses her true feelings!

Oh, that's Nino Nakano telling y'all she likes you. At least, I think it is. There were no English subtitles when I played one of her endings in the game, but that's the feeling I got when Futaro's cheeks were nearly as red as one of my race cars.

That's all I have for now. I'll post again soon when the dust settles.

2 comments:

  1. I love my Mazada MX-5, similar to Matia, but a bit sleeker. it too is low to the ground. I may keep it another year, then possibly trade. I have loved driving it to the beach points. And good gas milage. I've had no issues other then the general maintence of oil changes and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the MX-5 is the Miata. I imagine the one you have is the one I wouldn't mind owning.

    ReplyDelete