That One Time I...

... Rode Dirty With Rias Gremory & Akeno Himejima

I did a casual search for graphics in Gran Turismo 7 yesterday afternoon and stumbled upon this multilayered image of Rias Gremory and her best friend/love rival Akeno Himejima. In High School DxD, Rias is the President of the Occult Research Club while Akeno serves as her Vice President. Both are college students at Kuoh Academy, which combines college and high school.

So how can I "ride dirty" with these two ladies in a video game not named Grand Theft Auto Online? Gran Turismo 7 has several offline racing categories that will give you a quick fix. Most events are five laps or less and can be completed in about ten to fifteen minutes. 

One series I've grown fond of in recent days is one specifically for Japanese four wheel drive road cars. Normally I'd pick out a Nissan Skyline GT-R and call it a day, but this one requires you to drive on asphalt, dirt and snow to complete all of the events. A supercar won't do for the offroad stuff, so obviously I had to look at Mitsubishi for the right car.

This 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition is a crap can to most, but it has a rallying pedigree and is quite enjoyable to drive. I spent a few hours yesterday afternoon and evening adjusting to driving on dirt, and now "Rias" has become one of my favorite cars.

It's impossible not to love this Lancer EVO when I can do fun things like this!

Comments