Eff Mondays, Or At Least This Monday

Y'all know I had a terrible day when I learned that my sister has less than three months to live it was the second worst thing that happened. Considering the complications she's endured I had already assumed this was a foregone conclusion. What was troubling were the results of Miku's inspection at the dealership. 

I've often said that when someone buys a used car they will eventually pay for the sins of the prior owner, and Miku's suspension needs a lot of TLC -- and money. The only question is who will foot the bill? Will Carmax's warranty cover the cost of the prior owner's stupidity? Or will I need to whip out my debit card and have the dealership fix her? We're legally past the point of no return, so Miku needs to be repaired one way or another. 

If there's a great thing I learned from this experience it's that the dealership genuinely cares about providing excellent service to their customers. They made a video detailing what's wrong with Miku and how it likely happened, and they also reassured me that if their recommended repairs are completed she will be fine going forward. I'm not going to lie. The list of replacement parts is not for the faint of heart, and the cost of them plus labor could probably get you a gently used Rolex or Omega watch.

Y'all can take the luxury watch. Give me the cute, hot hatch convertible.

Comments

  1. I'm sorry to hear you had such a terrible Monday. Not a fun way to start the week at all. At least the dealership is good and seems to be doing all they can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing good happens on Monday these days, sweetpea! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about your car and you sister. (I am catching up on blog reading). It seems as if bad things always come in bundles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment