Random Thoughts On A Thorsday

 
The gentleman from Bath Fitters worked long hours to give me a glorious walk in shower, but I can't use it until Friday morning. Something about waiting twenty-four hours before its first use, and he didn't leave until around eleven o'clock in the evening. I made sure he was properly compensated for staying so late. I like the idea that if I stay here long term, it has grab bars and two different shower heads so I have no issues cleaning myself as I age. 

I can also see why web searches tell me this setup is popular with couples. With San Diego's water rates, I don't think that's gonna fly...

Anyway... today begins a two or longer day stretch where TMM's future hangs in the balance. I also have to meet with his social worker and he later today about a serious matter. I'm not looking forward to any of this, but it's something that needs to be done. I find it weird that as the youngest sibling I've become The Man of the House all of a sudden.

I'm doing self care to treat something I discovered late last night, and by the time you read this I might have visited Urgent Care for it. I don't believe it's anything serious, but I don't mind paying a $50 copay plus the cost of anything I require to get peace of mind. 

That's all I have for now. I'll have fun driving Miku all day since she never got to leave the house on her special day yesterday.

Comments

  1. Nearly all the homes here are one story and have walk-in showers. I forget people have to climb stairs and get into tubs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind the stairs to access the property, but I might have a different answer in a decade or more.

      Delete
  2. Bath-Fitters did our whole bathroom!!!!! And it still looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get to use my new shower today, and I already love it after using my brother's yesterday.

      Delete

Post a Comment