Things That Make Me Happy

I know that Labor Day is coming up, and traditionally it's the hottest time of the year where I live. 90+ temperatures are common, and two years ago my 'hood was a 100 degree hell zone. Picture me shocked when I saw this on my relic of an Android phone yesterday afternoon. This could easily be the coolest Labor Day Weekend I've had in decades.

Yesterday, this found its way into my shopping cart. Suntory doesn't make 9% alcohol Strong Zero anymore (I think), so they switched to this 6% alcohol version of their legendary vodka seltzers. Ever since the hilariously raunchy anime VTuber Legend made its debut on Crunchyroll in July, I've become quite fond of this stuff. Unlike the main character, I limit myself to one can twice a week. 

Oh. Today is Wednesday? That means it's Miku's Day Out. Time to remove her convertible top cover and head out on some errands later this morning.

Comments

Post a Comment