Artoria's Big Day Out

My Zumba classes were canceled this morning for my own safety. When I woke up all sweaty at six in the morning, the home's interior was 80 degrees and the air was as stuffy as a hamper with a week's worth of laundry. Things did not improve as time passed, so I went with Plan B for my cardio.

First, I pampered Artoria at my favorite car wash. She always get the premier job so she looks her best for hopefully the next two to four weeks, and then we parked at an upscale shopping mall that I've literally grown up with. I was about eight years old when it opened, and I not only played hockey in the lower level rink but had my greatest success as a retail sales rep there.

I quickly grew tired of moving the same pair of Ray-Ban Clubmaster shades back and forth between Miku and Artoria, so I purchased a second pair. I've settled on keeping my gold tone tortoise shell shades with Artoria, and Miku will get these silver and black beauties.

I then dropped by my wireless carrier's store in preparation for a necessary major purchase. My smart phone is nearly 3.5 years old and the battery no longer lasts as long as it should. Then there's the fact once a phone reaches a certain age Samsung pushes its software updates like it's an afterthought. I'll be reaching a milestone age soon, and now I know what plan I'll switch to and what phone I'll flip out over once I'm eligible.

Ara ara! What phone will I buy next? I guess you'll have to wait and see.

I've mentioned in the past that Artoria is literally like royalty, and I suspect she'd burn a piston out of spite if I took her to Target or Home Goods. When I needed EVOO, I stopped at Williams Sonoma and picked up this $40 bottle... at 25% off. 

I'm already looking forward to sautéing mushrooms and green peppers and then cooking tomorrow's omelet for breakfast. Finally...

Not long after Artoria and I returned home, The Porch Gods delivered this exquisite keychain from Etsy. It's the same artist that did Miku's. The next time someone sits in her passenger seat or works on her, they'll know they're in the company of The King of Knights.

Comments

  1. I saw on the news that your area is still really hot right now. I hope you stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but it's not happening unless I get creative with home life. I might even make a post about that sometime this weekend.

      You know, I forgot to mention I stopped mall walking once it hit 96 degrees before eleven o'clock!

      Delete

Post a Comment