Random Thoughts On A Thorsday Eve

 

I did not survive the recent heat wave unscathed. I was bitten alive over the weekend and I headed to Urgent Care on Monday morning due to an adverse reaction. It’s unknown if I ever had an infection, but I’m on antibiotics and a steroid cream to be safe. 

Other than the fact one of my legs briefly looked like ground beef, I’m perfectly fine. I didn’t even miss a workout once the indoor temperature dropped below 80 degrees.

***

I had every intention on buying a Motorola Razr+ to replace an ancient Samsung A42 5G, but due to an experience with a terrible salesperson I purchased an unlocked Google Pixel 8a from a jovial Best Buy representative. I hope the young lad is cashing commission checks like I used to when I had his job back in the day. Adjusted for inflation, of course.

***

File this one under the perks of losing weight. I’m down an NFL jersey size, so I purchased this white Davante Adams Las Vegas Raiders jersey plus a throwback Charles Woodson one from the Oakland days. The total cost was north of $300, but now I’ll be properly kitted on Sundays for the next 5-10 years provided they never see the inside of a dryer.

***

As much as I love Reddit, I can’t say the same about the eye roll inducing daily chat invites I receive. Let’s just say I’ve become popular with both men and women and not for the reason I intended. I don't believe describing these people as "socially awkward" would be accurate.

I should ask Mistress Maddie for guidance on this matter. Ara ara!

Comments

  1. I have been catching up on my blog reading the last few days. That photo of you from a few posts back is a great one! And your car...so cute! My sister has a mini and loves hers. Hopefully the weather for you is on a cooler trajectory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and yes it's nice to wake up to an indoor temperature of 72 degrees once again.

      Delete

Post a Comment