Random Thoughts On Thorsday Eve


Even though I had a birthday, the only sinful thing I’ve done since Sunday is try chocolate peanut butter mochi. It’s only 90 calories, but unfortunately it’s not as decadent as it sounds. I’ll stick to MyMochi next time.

I’m taking a mental health break until October 1st, but it’s not a license to eat all the processed shit that I used to. Sometime after my blood work I’ll have red velvet cake to belatedly celebrate my birthday. There’s this place nearby that makes slices that can feed two, and if I’m lucky I’ll get Sensei to share one with me.

That three-piece Spiced Chestnut kitchen essentials set I bought the other day smells so good that I picked up the Winter Berry and Winter Forest sets this morning. They’re also inducing me to be more proactive with kitchen cleaning. I hate to admit this, but house cleaning is not one of my S-rank skills and I fear someone will pull my Virgo card someday. Ara ara!

I expect my upcoming physical to go better than last year’s, but I still feel apprehensive. I had to fill out an online form to disclose my family’s health history, and a small part of me fears that could be my future regardless of the big changes I’ve made since my last exam. I hope that isn't the case.

Soon my checking account and I will understand what it means to be the hinge in a MINI throuple. Miku needs her tires rotated in about 800 miles, and in roughly six weeks Artoria needs to have her brake fluid checked and/or replaced. On the flip side, it’ll be nice to see a bunch of friendly faces at the dealership again soon.

Oh, did I forget to mention the wonderful birthday present the Las Vegas Raiders gave me last Sunday? It’s nice to strut around in Raiders gear in what’s fast becoming Rams territory, and without feeling six shades of embarrassment.

Comments

  1. Your MINI throuple comment made me smile! Good luck with your physical.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment