Random Thoughts On A Thorsday Morning

 
Last night was the first night in over a month where I had six hours of sleep. My sleep score was only a 78, but I consider this progress. Now if only I could do that every night...

This morning is the first one in awhile where I feel close to 100%. Since it's already Thorsday, I'll excuse myself from working out until Monday morning at the earliest.

Due to his recent antics, my brother has officially encroached my life. I will be responsible to take him to a handful of doctor's appointments starting today. He will be reported to his social worker, and it's possible he could be recommitted to a hospital. At this point, I really don't fucking care. There are some things people must be held responsible for even if they're family.

Speaking of uncouth behavior, I've decided not to join a gym. After witnessing a few videos of "gym culture" that included a "manly" man slapping a petite, buff woman at one near my place, I'll continue working out at home. 

To step up my weight training, I'll buy a pair of adjustable Bowflex dumbbells in the coming days. They can go from 5 to 52.5 pounds, and between 5 and 25 they can be adjusted in 2.5 pound increments. They're perfect for living in a small space.

I won't bother weighing myself tomorrow or Saturday. I already know I gained a pound or two to fight off this cold. No reason to rub it in, right?

Comments

  1. I'm glad you're starting to feel a bit better. Sorry for all of the issues with your brother. It's a good idea to buy your own weights, then you can do them whenever you want in the comfort of home. Enjoy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I hope you're having a great week as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment