That One Time I...

 ... Was Stuck With A Former Player's Jersey After Five Weeks

Well, shit. Tae's a Jet.

When I bought my Davante Adams jersey on September 11th, no one could have envisioned him requesting a trade and then be granted his wish. But here we are. I now have three Raiders jerseys of former players hanging in my closet.

If you want to know the truth, I really wanted a Jack Jones jersey. On a team of dashing villains, Jack became a Raiders legend in half a season in Silver & Black. His "pick six" interception against the Chargers electrified the home crowd. Another "pick six" interception of Patrick Mahomes on the road cemented his legacy when he played "The Grinch" to a little Kansas City Chiefs fan that I'm certain will never go through a goth phase when he grows up.

I have a Jack Jones #18 jersey on order and it should arrive sometime next week. As for why he's my favorite Raider...

He wore #13 with the Patriots. No wonder I love this guy!

Comments